HPCMLA is an organization of professional librarians, individuals, and institutions in health sciences libraries. It is committed to:
- Promoting professional excellence among health care information providers
- Offering opportunities for educational and professional growth
- Providing leadership in the health care information field in Hawaii and the Pacific
- Providing a forum for the exchange of ideas and information
- Promoting cooperation among health science libraries
- Representing the Chapter and its members before the Medical Library Association and other organizations
Debuted in 2014 at the MLA Annual Meeting in Chicago Illinois, the Chapter poster is proudly displayed at conference events. Please click on the thumbnail image above to view the full poster in PDF format.