Become a Member today…
Who can join HPCMLA?
Anyone interested in the medical library profession!
Why should I join?
If you are interested in the medical library profession or just interested in health sciences libraries in general, joining HPCMLA includes the following unique benefits and opportunities (just to name a few):
- Continuing Education
- Professional leadership & development opportunities
- Networking & staying in touch with regional colleagues and friends
- Annual Meeting and Fall Forums
- One time MLA Academy of Health Information Professionals (AHIP) application support (for first time applicants only and one time first renewal)
- Annual HPCMLA directory and more!
How much are membership dues?
For the current calendar year, membership dues are as follows:
How do I join or renew?
Please fill out the Join HPC-MLA online form directly below.
You may then submit either an online payment using PayPal (link following) OR a personal check. Please note that if using PayPal, the membership amount is slightly higher in order to cover the nominal online processing fee. Mailing instructions for personal checked are provided after submitting the online form.
When is the absolute deadline to join?
April 1st. Please be sure to pay by the April 1st deadline.
How do I join or renew membership with MLA?
By visiting MLA’s membership webpage!